Sunday, January 31, 2010

DAY 031

Today I used my Ikimono 110 camera to take not one but THREE pictures. I wasn't sure if the first one was going to come out well, so I took another, and I wasn't sure if that one was going to come out well, so I took another, and then I figured at least one out of the three would come out well, so I stopped.

The first is a picture of a broom on our front steps. (Oops, missed the broom! The hardest thing about this camera is figuring out where you're aiming the lens.)



The second is a picture of those gorgeous pink flowers that always blossom at UCLA this time of year. (Also missed the flowers, for the most part. Dammit.)



The third is of a couple of bobbleheads from the CEC office, one comprised of a Barbie head on a soldier's body. (Sadly, this photo didn't come out. Maybe it was too dark inside? Still, I'm not convinced. Hmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment