Saturday, January 23, 2010

DAY 023

An epic day of adventure! We set out to film the first part of Alex's film, and the weather was perfect. Conor drove us around about half of LA trying to find good places to shoot Ernesto on the "motorcycle" that Alex and I crafted. We ended up in Venice, Brentwood, Santa Monica and more! On San Vicente, a runner passing by yelled at Ernesto, calling him a pussy. We saw about a million dogs almost everywhere we went and I fell in love with all of them. I still have sand under my toenails from running into the ocean and my feet are a little raw from my sandals. Anyway, I'll link to the film as soon as it's finished! In the meantime, here are some highlights:






And here's a one-eyed, snaggle-toothed, so-ugly-it's-cute dog that we saw outside of the McDonalds where we ate breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment