Friday, January 22, 2010

DAY 022

For the first time during this challenge, I forgot to bring a camera out with me and I felt naked. I kept seeing things I wanted to look at through the lens but then realized I didn't have a camera with me. So, when I got back to the apartment, I took about a million photos of my plant. This is Jerry/Geri (since it's a plant, I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl). I bought it at the dollar store back in September and have been taking care of it ever since. I'm not even sure what kind it is and it has yet to do anything interesting, like produce flowers or fruit, but I'm continually amazed by it. It grows so fast - three weeks ago, it only had two leaves! (The rest fell off during the drive back home for winter break.) Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment