Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DAY 013

Today I took photos for the Rumspringa concert, put on by CEC. For a moment, I had a minor fantasy about getting to photograph things like this all the time, getting free access to concerts and other awesome events. But back to reality: I tried to get as many shots as possible in 15 minutes, without getting in people's way and being that kind of photographer, the awkward one who has like five cameras slung about his or her neck, always creeping up front and squatting down and generally just getting in the way. However, looking over the photos now I'm starting to realize what kinds of shots work and what kinds don't. The shots that I thought looked boring actually turned out kind of cool when you see them full-size. Learning experience! Here's one of the better shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment