Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAY 006

Today I used my dad's old Olympus to take a picture of the sunset, as seen from our balcony. There were some students across the way yelling some things down from their balcony to people below. I wasn't sure if they were yelling insults or greetings, but it felt nice to be back in that college atmosphere where there's almost always someone yelling something, whether it's due to the over-consumption of alcohol or the stress of nearing finals. It's comforting to be surrounded by the noise of people going through the exact same things as you are.

I'll post the photo as soon as I get it developed!

Ahh, apologies for the current crappy quality of this! I don't have a slide scanner and I don't want to pay to get prints, so photographs of the slides with have to do for now! And so much for this being a picture of the "sunset."

No comments:

Post a Comment