Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 051

Oh wow, there are a lot of possible pictures-of-the-day for today. I finished more than half a roll with my $3 camera! Possible choices: the fashion district with Jeff (I wanted to take pictures of the saints candles), Megan in the Pilsbury dough aisle, Hanna among the steaks, paper plates with steaks and biscuits, Daniel with tattooed tears at the Lil Wayne party... Now I just need to convince someone to take me to Costco to get the pictures developed!

Jackpot day. This first picture is of a sign Jeff and I saw in the parking garage on our way to explore the fashion district. Something about the way it's been written makes me wonder about the type of liquid involved in making the floor wet:


A view of the fashion district from above. If you look closely, you can see a small child sprinting though the intersection:


So very Loosine:


I hope Megan doesn't kill me for posting this picture online:


And, finally, preparing the feast that left me comatose but seemed to be only a snack for Megan and Hanna:


No comments:

Post a Comment