Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DAY 040

Today's photo is no reflection (haha) of the awesome events that happened. More and more, I find myself wishing I had my camera on me at all times. Before I started this project, if I was going somewhere exciting, I would purposely leave my camera behind so that I could be totally immersed in the moment and not worry about capturing it. Now I'm beginning to regret not taking my camera with me. I went to see St. Vincent in concert tonight and I wished a million times that I could have taken a picture! I know that none of the shots would have been as awesome as having been there, but they still would have been a nice reminder of how sublime the night was. Instead, I offer a decidedly less epic picture of the mirror and windows of the first floor bathroom in Haines Hall:

No comments:

Post a Comment