Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DAY 033

I've been waiting a while to take a picture of this.

Today's photo was taken at one of my top 10 favorite parts of the UCLA campus: the farthest right stall in the women's bathroom on the A-level floor of Bunche. And what's so great about it? Well, on that wall, a bathroom wall like any other, with grout between the tiles, tiles like any other kind of tiles, grout like any other kind of grout, someone has written all over the wall with puns on the word grout. Amazing! Someone obviously put a lot of work into this. I tried to think of my own pun to add to the wall, but it seemed like all of them were taken. Some of my favorites: twist and grout, the Groutful Dead, grout balls of fire!, all creatures grout and small, three strikes and you're grout, I'm a groutuate student - grout a life!, and my personal favorite, Groutcho Marx.

No comments:

Post a Comment