Saturday, May 8, 2010

DAY 128

Surprisingly good day for a weekend I didn't pre-plan for too much - brunch (I got swiped in for the fourth time this week, thanks to Mala!), new shoes, the Velaslavasay Panorama, and finally a free Les Savy Fav concert at the Getty! I only took my camera to the Panorama (does that rhyme?) because I knew I wasn't going to want to take pictures during the concert. At first, Jacqueline and I were underwhelmed by the Panorama but then we went in a second time and it grew on us. It's a weird exhibit - you're in this little circular room which is painted to look like a landscape (in this case the North Pole) and there are sound recordings playing and lights changing around you so it feels like you're actually in a different place. It would have been more pleasant if we had known what to expect, but I'm glad we went because now I know what to expect.




No comments:

Post a Comment