Saturday, April 17, 2010

DAY 107

Today, I convinced Tom and Jeff to hike Paseo Miramar with me. The blog that I heard about it from described it as the "best time you'll ever have getting kicked in the face" which ended up being a pretty accurate description! It's a 2.5-mile hike each way, and it's all uphill on the way there, but the views are so worth it. You can see more than 180 degrees' worth of ocean and cities and mountains from up there. It's so vast that you can't see it all at the same time - you have to rotate to get a glimpse of everything. And it's not even a 20-minute drive from UCLA! And it's free. Love it. More hikes to be planned soon!

Today's photos were taken with the Fisheye and they document the hike.

I don't know what happened to today's photos. I think I opened the camera before the film was developed and wiped them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment