Sunday, March 21, 2010

DAY 080

Today ended up being way better than I expected. After I came back from a morning run, my mom suggested that we drive along Skyline and look for trails that we could hike through. We ended up stumbling upon an area of the open space preserve that we had never known existed. It's amazing - there are all these gorgeous trails that look over the coast, less than 30 minutes from my house, that I had never known existed. It's ridiculous how I've lived in the same city in the same house for all my life and there's still so much about this area that I don't know.

Anyway, though the views were amazing, I couldn't figure out how to get a good picture of them. My pictures just make everything look so 2D. Instead, I took a picture of my dad and I in the reflection of my mom's sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment