Saturday, December 4, 2010

DAY 338

Today I did the FYF LA Scavenger Hunt with Lauren, Daniel, Alex, and Megan. It was awesome! I've always wanted to do one of these. One day, I'd like to get together a really intense team and strategize and WIN.

Below are some of the highlights! Daniel and Alex asking for a job application at McDonald's while wearing adult diapers:


We stopped off at Food4Less to buy some items for the food drive. They had so many different kinds of hot sauce! (I think I am in love with this store.) (Not for the hot sauce.)


Then we showered Jeffries at a do-your-own carwash:


Daniel had to make out with a mannequin in the front window of an American Apparel. He went for it with tongue:


One of our last stops was at a dogpark where Jeffries had to make a dust angel in the dirt. It smelled like dog piss:


On the way back to the parking lot to turn in our items, Daniel painted his face blue like the Blue Man Group for a couple last points. Oh, and that's also a Sharpie unibrow there. I drew it.


And finally, Megan got to try on some fake nails. She couldn't pick up anything with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment