Sunday, August 1, 2010

DAY 213

Let's just say I've been utilizing my weekends well. At midnight, I went to see The Room, a cult classic film known for possibly being the worst film in existence. I took a picture of Johnny with the Fisheye, but we'll see if it comes out. After sleeping a couple of hours, I got up to make jam at LACMA with Kim and Kimberly. FOR FREE! We brought strawberries and got to use other fruits that the event provided, such as apricots and figs.


After you boil the jam, you have to let it cool upside down so that the jars will seal:


Afterwards, Kimberly asked me to take pictures of her in the bamboo, posing like Jack from Lost. We embarrassed Kim.


Walking back to our car, we saw this funny sign:


Then, to celebrate Rachel's birthday, I went with another group of friends to have dinner at Wurstküche. It was quite a sausage fest.


No comments:

Post a Comment