Saturday, June 26, 2010

DAY 177

Today's photos of the day were also taken with the Ikimono (I'm getting impatient - I really want to finish this roll!) and document a quick trip to the Santa Monica farmer's market. There were a lot of dogs there, so I mostly took pictures of them. There was this one really gorgeous humongous dog with light blue eyes that I fell in love with, even though he scared me a little bit, and I hope that picture comes out well.

The first picture was one that I sneakily took of a man with his pet iguana:


These flowers were even more brilliant in real life:


This is my favorite shot on the entire roll. I remember seeing these oranges under this black mesh sheet and just thinking about how pretty the black looked layered over the orange. I also like the random strangers in the background:


I forgot about this dog that a woman was carrying in her backpack:


And here's the gorgeous huge dog with freaky eyes:


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous huge dog might be one of my all-time favorites of your year!

    ReplyDelete